Saturday, September 12, 2009

Utah Fun!!

So, our BIG family vacation this year was going to Utah to have the Hansen Family reunion. While we were there we also were able to see almost the entire Latey Family as well. Jared, the kids and I stayed with my Aunt Margret and Uncle Butch. It was so nice of them to take us in like that. Our Utah trip went way to fast. We were able to visit the Gateway mall, University of Utah hospital, the Conference Center, Church Museum, Gardener's Village, experience Ifly, This is the Place and many more exciting places.
The Hansen Reunion was a Blast. It was so good to see old and new faces. There was games, visiting, food and fun. The slide show only shows a glimse of our fun time in Utah.

From Utah we headed down to Vegas where we stayed with Jared's brother Criag and his family. The first night there we went to a buffet that was at the Mandaly Bay that was really good. The next night Jared, my parents and I went to see LOVE at the Mirage.

If you have never seen a cirque de sole show in person I would highly recommend going to at least one. Love was just amazing. The music was from the Beatles. The costumes the stage everything about the show was breath taking. I loved "LOVE"! When our trip was done I was sad to see us heading home.

1 comment:

AmberlyGreen said...

So fun! Love the fam...so great to see you.