Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Cards

So, here is our Christmas Card that we went out this year. I usally have a family photo on the front but this year went with the kids photo. The reasons for this are :

1: The kids photo is so cute this year. I think this is the best one that I have ever gotten of them.


2: The family photo although okay. I did not care for because I look sleepy and like I am wearing a wig.

The inside of the card says:

A Christmas Hello and a little wish too, to let you know We're thinking of you! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

AmberlyGreen said...

Yours are so cute too! I wish so bad that we were coming to AZ, oh well. We sure do miss you guys and the warm weather. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Michelle Devine said...

that is so cute. the kids are just growing.