Friday, September 05, 2008

WE ARE HALF WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe that I am able to state that I am finally half way through my treatment but I am. I can not tell you the relief that I feel that I am almost done with this treatment. There are a lot of positives to consider.

1. This is the last time I am going to half to watch them hand pump in my chemo.

2. I will no longer need to get the extra shot to keep my white blood cells up. ( I can honestly say I do not care for this shot.)

3. I AM HALF WAY! only four more to go.

4. I was scared that I was going to be flat on my back by now and so far I am still able to get around not to say that I love to take a nap. I find that I am more tired than I ever have been.

5. And although I do not care if I am Bald, I only have to be bald for just a few more months then the hair will start to grow back.

6. Plus, I have a GREAT ward, friends and a wonderful family that has helped my through this in ways that I can not even express. They are what help me get through each day. Their words of encouragement keep me smiling and help me to know that I can make it through this with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step.

To those of you have read this little blog and have stood by me as I have set out on this journey I say to you thank you. It is because of you that I am where I am right now. You are wonderful!!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

WOHOOO! It looks like we are still coming back to AZ for Halloween...so we will see you soon! By the time we are out there, you will be pretty much done!! I'm sure you can't wait! :)

Love you!!!!