I can not believe that I am able to state that I am finally half way through my treatment but I am. I can not tell you the relief that I feel that I am almost done with this treatment. There are a lot of positives to consider.
1. This is the last time I am going to half to watch them hand pump in my chemo.
2. I will no longer need to get the extra shot to keep my white blood cells up. ( I can honestly say I do not care for this shot.)
3. I AM HALF WAY! only four more to go.
4. I was scared that I was going to be flat on my back by now and so far I am still able to get around not to say that I love to take a nap. I find that I am more tired than I ever have been.
5. And although I do not care if I am Bald, I only have to be bald for just a few more months then the hair will start to grow back.
6. Plus, I have a GREAT ward, friends and a wonderful family that has helped my through this in ways that I can not even express. They are what help me get through each day. Their words of encouragement keep me smiling and help me to know that I can make it through this with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step.
To those of you have read this little blog and have stood by me as I have set out on this journey I say to you thank you. It is because of you that I am where I am right now. You are wonderful!!