Friday, July 18, 2008

New Doctor News

Yesterday, Jared and I went to go see the doctors to decided what was the best course of action to take. We had already had our minds made up about what we were going to do. And then after talk with the wonderful doctors there we have decided to do chemo first, then we will be doing genetic testing while I am doing that for the next 16 weeks, and then we will do surgery.
We feel really good about the decision.
After being at the Mayo for about 3 hours we went to go have a birthday party with the family. It was a blast. we went to sweet tomatoes and the went bowling.

2 comments:

AmberlyGreen said...

Brit, I didn't know that you had a blog. I heard your news from my Grandpa. As tears fill my eyes and my heart aches for you, please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We miss you guys!

Mama Bear said...

We are coming home soon! I think we'll be getting into town on wednesday, august 6th! I will call you so we can get together! I hope all is going well with your treatment so far! I love ya! You are in my prayers and constnatly on my mind! I can't wait to see you guys!!