Thursday, February 01, 2007

A little about me questionnair

I have always liked those get to know more about me questionnaires. Here is one that I saw on someones blog.

Aprons - Y/N? I have a lot. I love the old fashion ones that are more like a top then an apron. I can not tell you how many times I wipe my hands on my back to answer the phone and know there is crap on my back. Plus you have got to love the funny sayings and cute designs that you can find on them.

Baking - Favorite thing to bake: cookies, i love to make easy dishes. Anything that is created by Rachel Ray.

Clothesline - Y/N? No, but I do have a drying rack.

Donuts - Have you ever made them? I have made them. My sister in law makes the best homemade donut.

Every day - Cleaning cleaning and more cleaning. The kids and the toys the clothes Boy oh boy!!!

Freezer - Do you have a separate deep freeze? YES!!!! I love mine. I got it about a year ago. I can get things when they are really cheap and use them as I want.

Garbage Disposal - Y/N? Yes

Handbook - What is your favorite homemaking resource? I love anything Martha Stewart. I know that she can be a weirdo but think about she has some classy ideas!!

Ironing - Love it or Hate it? Hate it!! I did not mind it until I got married! I iron now what I need.

Junk Drawer - Y/N? No. I had one and could never find anything in it so I got rid of it.

Kitchen - Color and decorating scheme? It is a khaki color with rust and stuff

Love - What is your favorite part of homemaking? Spending time with my kids and being in control of the way the house is running.

Mop - Y/N? Yes, I need to. Currently lol.

Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine? I do not wear them. LOL but I do use a wash bag if I need too.

Oven - Do you use the window or open the door to check? Open the door.

Pizza - What do you put on yours? I love everything on it but pineapple. I am allergic to it.

Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? I read, look online and sit with my kids .

Recipe card box - Y/N? What does it look like? I don't have a box. I have a folder that I keep it in.

Style of house - What is the style of your house? I love pottery barn and am trying to go for that type of a look.

Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N? I have them only use them on special days;)

Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland? Organized.

Vacuum - How many times per week? I have to do it everyday in the family room and 2 times in the bedrooms.

Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do per week? average 1 a day probably

X's - Do you keep a list of things to do that you cross off? sometimes... when i have to get a great deal of things I want done .

Yard - Y/N? Who does what? I do everything even though I should not. I am allergic to the plants a weeds but husband is either to busy with work or to tired to work.

Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task before going to bed? I check the door to be sure that it is locked, check on the kids, and turn off the lights.

No comments: