Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sorry that I have been away!

Sorry that I have been away for a while. I have been really busy with life. Which looking back is sad to say is just the normal way of life. You know the hum drum of life that not seen by the outside world. The bills the shopping, taking care of sick kids, teaching the 4-5 year olds at church. You have to love CTR kids. They are a blast. I miss them. I have been sick and have not been able to see Last Sunday.
Oh My, you know it is late at night when the Bible hour comes on after Jerry Springer. I love the tivo remote while looking up stuff online and got stuck with that. Now there is some weird old guy trying to preach the word of God but is creepy. What a contrast to the sweet young men that are serving in the church on Missions. ( HERE IS A SHOUT OUT TO CHASE!!!)
I think that the Smart Family is going to celebrate CHristmas all year this year. I can not seem to get ride of the decorations this year. The christmas village is still up. I got sick of looking at my bare fake tree in my house so I dragged it out into the garage right near the door so that Jared will know that I want it gone. I am tired of asking. Logan and his friend William laughed and Laughed. They thought it was so funny watching me stack christmas boxes and the tree out in the garage. I told better out there then in here. I think that now the tree is out of here I will be more likely to want to even try to take down the village.
So today is Wedensday. I get to see my therapist. I am finding more and more out about myself now that I am going to her. Looking at my life and who I am I can see that it is through constant chage within us, whether by growth spiritually, metaling or any means that we gain true happiness.
I am reading more and more than I ever have. Books that I would never have considered before I am reading to gain a better understanding about money. How it works for you and can also work against you if not handled properly.
I am working on scrapbook pages and an altered item for the store that I am/was a design team member for, Devine Memories http://devinememories.net. They are having everyone try out again. I hope that they will like the pages that I have doen and the altered item that I have done. I love the altered item something way up my ally. It is a clock that I got on clearence at Target. ( you have got to love that place) I have loved working with the ladies there. I hope that I will be able to keep my position on the Design Team. If not then I guess I will just have to start looking again for a design team. But that will be sad.
HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE YOUR LIFE NEEDED A LITTLE CHANGE?
Well, I have felt that. I am going to fix up my house. make it less cluttered. I got a book to help me with this. I am hoping that I can get help from my mom, and I think I might ask my sister Terry to come and help me. Although I am good about getting rid of things that I do not need. I have a tendence to want to keep things that just take up space because they have meaning to me. Let's see if Pottery Barn Home the book can help me with this task.
To family and friend far away I hope all is well!
Brit

No comments: