Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

Well, here is this years family photo. I think it turned out really cute. I actually think that everyone liked their pictures this year. The group photo turned out good with some minor touch ups. Looking at the photo is great. It is sad that Chase was not in it this year, but he is where he needs to be on a mission serving the people of the Ukraine.
This year I bought stolls so that we could sit. And we used them but in the group shot we used a bench that we moved. I was nice not being in the front for a change.
Here is what Greg's family photo looks like. I think that it turned out good. But then again I am the one that took the photos. LOL!!
Here is Terry's family. I got them to hold a frame. There was no picture in it. Plus the frame was pink. I altered it so that chase is in the frame and the frame is black!!
Here is the Princess!!! She was the one to give us fits this year. She wanted things her way. But then again what do you expect from a princess!!!
Here is my sweet little boy. He is doing great!!! I spoke with lots of doctors and read many books. In the end we decided to try medication. He is still Logan but with a twist. He can focus.
Here are my two little ones with Grandma. Well she is their favorites person. They love her to death.
Well, thanksgiving was great as usual. You have got to love going to a hotel and having a wonderful meal. Little America is a wonderful hotel. We love the place. This year was no different. We went shopping and enjoyed the sites that are found around Flagstaff. Once again I battled the early morning shoppers on Black Friday. I got some movies and toys for the kids and a gift for Jared that I dare not say for fear he might read this. I also got a book for me to read while we were up there. Boy was that a joke. Jared took one look at it and he decided to read it. The title of the book is Eragon.
We went to two movies while we were there. The first one was Happy Feet. That was a funny cartoon that Lexi would have enjoied if she had not fallen asleep in my arms durning the previews. But the rest of the kids enjoyed the movie. And boy were the graphic great. The lead character was so neat to watch. The next movie that we watch the movie Deck the Halls. I thought that it was a funny movie BUT I thought that Mathew Brodderick could have been a little less robotic. But other than that Danny Devito did a really good job as a the neighbor that would not stop putting up lights on his house.
While in Flagstaff, we decided to stay an extra night and enjoy the lighting of the hotel. It was a nice little thing not as crazy as last time we did it a few years ago. We did lose Logan for about ten min. He was trying to be a good helper and get all of us a table. I was filling cups with hot chocolate for the family and when I turned around he was gone. I thought that I could have died. He did not realize that he was lost until we were back together and he saw that I was upset. then he started to cry and tell me how much he loved me.
Now we are home and glad that the trip was a BLAST!!! But boy do I wish I was back in Flagstaff!!!
HUGS TO ALL
Brit

No comments: