Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Photo touch ups!

I love to work on photos. It does not matter if they are mine or someone elses. So When my sister in law told me that her sister had a camera that was producing bad images I told her send me a few and lets see what I can do. Here are a few of the pictures that I touches up for her.

ORIGINALAs you can see there are lines that run all over the picture.

TOUCHED UP IMAGE
This has been touched up I was able to get ride of the lines and have worked on the coloring.


ORIGINAL


Like with the first one the lines were all over the picture!

TOUCHED UP IMAGE
This image is touched up. The lines are faded and the coloring has been worked on.
By the way this is on cute little girl. Knowing the parents I bet that she is an angel and a doll. I can not wait to see her in person.
Hugs Brit



No comments: