Thursday, September 14, 2006

Family will always be in Disneyland

Back when everyone was all excited about what the 50th at Disneyland was going to be like I got an email asking if I would like to submit pictures to be added to photo mosaics that would be placed in the park. So I uploaded some pictures and did not hear back from Disneyland. We went to Disneyland just before the actual 50th took place. thought wow would that not have been neat to have seen us in those photo mosaics. Then as we were getting ready to go back a year later. just before the 50th ended. I got an email telling me that two of my pictures were chosen and were in to photo mosaics. So off with my camera we went and I tracked down our little family in Stitch by Space Mountain.
The picture was said to be near his hand on te left of the mosaic and by the bottom. So we all stood there and looked. And Looked. can you see it yet. it is near stitches finger.


This is the picture that they used. It was the one of all of the grandkids and Minnie Mouse at Goofy's Kitchen a few years earlier.

After finding the one in Disneyland I knew that the other photo mosaic was in California Adventure. The mosaic was of Chicken Little. Great Movie. So we looked and Looked and Looked. Then we found it over by the Muppets 3D show.
The letter said that we were near the stop sign at the top. Well Chicken little is over a bench. So there I stood with my camera and this is what I found. Do you see us? this one is harder.

Well here is a close up of what we saw. Once again the same picture was used all the kid with Minnie at the Goofy's Kitchen. I think that it is so neat that the kids have that to share with their family some day.
Well, there is our clam to fame. The kids are forever in Disneyland, 24/7. Smiling at everyone that passes by them. They are part of true Disney Magic. And that is priceless!
Hugs and Kisses
Brit

No comments: