Wednesday, March 02, 2011

What do life, technology and horses have incommon?

The Smart family has been busy this month. I wish I could say that the reason that I have been busy is because I have been doing something note worthy. But the truth is we have just been caught up in regular life. Jared is working like crazy. Every time I turn around he his giving me a kiss goodbye on his way to work. Logan has his once a month book report that stresses me out until he turns it in. And Lexi, well every morning it is trying a new hair style. I never should have showed her the blogs about cute little girl hairstyles. Every night before she goes to bed she picks out a new look. At least tomorrow is crazy hair day!
Jared and I like to have our taxes done by February. So we have been trying to figure out what to do with the return. We save about half and send the other half. This year we decided to get a 3D TV. I think the kids are almost as excited as Jared is.

The Scottsdale Arabian Horse show was just here in town. I love to go and watch the horses. The costumes are beautiful and the horses are lovely. There is good food, and fun shops. Jared and I try to go a few times during the ten days the event is going on. Plus, I get to hang out with my parents and enjoy the event. This year I had the added bonus of also getting to spend time with my Aunt and Uncle that were visiting from Utah. This year I think I went at least 5 times to the show. If you haven't taken the time to go and see what the show is like I would recommend checking it out next year.
So life just keeps ticking by and the technology just keeps getting better, but the Horse show is just as amazing as it was last year. I would have to say that this month has been busy but a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Sounds fun! I know what you mean! Life continues to stay busy and moves you swiftly along! Thank goodness for great family and friends! Sure miss you!