Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kelly Moore Bag

Lately I have been struggling with wanting to take my nikon with me to the kids events, on trips to Disneyland and what not. My main issue is having to carry the camera bag around. It's big, it's heavy and it is ugly. The last time I went to Disneyland I took a backpack. Lets just say I carried around more than just my camera and wallet.

So, while surfing the internet I came accross this website called Kelly Moore Bag. Let me start off by stating that I want one...... No.... I need one. They are very cute and do not look like an ugly camera bag.

There are two styles that I am in love with. The first one is the B-Hobo bag. I love it in the color brown. It is very classic looking. As you can see by looking at the picture on the left.

The other bag that I really like is the Posey bag. If I were to get that bag I think that I would get it in the gray color. I love this bag because it has a special spot for memory cards. The bags range in the 150 to 250 dollar range.

So, I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a cute bag that can hold your camera equipment to go and check out their website. The link to their website is kellymoorebag.com . I can not wait to get one of my own.

No comments: