Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas cards!

It is that time of a year where everyone has to get their yearly family photo taken and then go about looking for that perfect card. I have always loved the cards that I get from friends and family. This year I heard that shutterfly is doing a fun promotion where we blog about our favorite cards on their site and get 50 for free. I have loved some of the ones that I have received from friends form this website. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
So, this year I have a great family picture and am now looking to get a neat card to match.
Looking at shutterfly's website I love the starlight joy card. I think it will look great with my picture. I also love With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card I think that it would be fun to show our family photo along with some individual photos. another card that I an looking at is the Classic Scarlet Frame Christmas 5x7 folded card, I love the simplicity of this card.
The image that I am using has an old feel to it. So, the Peace On Earth Religious Christmas 5x7 folded card could look really nice with it. It can be found in the holiday photo card area, http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationeryWell, those are some of the cards that I saw that I enjoyed. I guess you will have to wait and see what this years card is going to be.
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: