Friday, February 08, 2008

Virtual Challenge 6pm

For this challenge you are to use paper that you would other wise never use and do something with it. So in the end you make a lo that you can truely say you enjoy.
For me it was the water paper. I took a fancy pants pollen dust stamp that was a swirl and stamped in back then white to give a double stamp effect. by doing this it helped give the realistic water paper a new look. To top it off I decided to try to add stickers that I also hated. My daughter loved these stickers so I got them. Thought that I would never use them and found that it worked. I wrote out the word Shamu in glue then added glitter to it. I think it helped. It made for a fun page.
****So there is your challenge.*****
*Use paper that you do not like and create something that in the end you can enjoy.
****As a bonus try to add stickers that you do not like as well****

No comments: